CoreTen Fitness is locally owned and a proud supporter of our surrounding community. We are passionate about getting involved with people and organizations who share our core values and beliefs. Interested in teaming up with CoreTen Fitness? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Recent Community Outreach Initiatives:
- CoreTen Community Workout – January 2019 to Present
On the last Sunday of each month CoreTen Fitness is proud to host an exercise class open to all members of the community. At each class we accept donations to raise money for different local charities including Friendship House, Mom’s House and DHA. Join us to sweat for a good cause!
- Delaware Humane Association – 30-30-30 Promotion
CoreTen Fitness partnered with the Delaware Humane Association for a no obligation, all-inclusive 30 day membership at CoreTen for just $30 with 30% of the proceeds going directly to DHA. Many new faces joined us in helping out our local canine and feline friends!
- Blood Bank Of Delmarva – Blood Drive
CoreTen Fitness hosted a blood drive with the Blood Bank of Delmarva making it easy and convenient for our members and those in the downtown Wilmington business community to donate blood to assist areas effected by recent tropical storms as well as those in need locally.
- Manor Mud Run at Chenoa Manor – Annual Mud Run – 2014 to Present
Each September, CoreTen Fitness co-hosts the Manor Mud Run with Chenoa Manor, a non-profit animal sanctuary and youth assistance facility located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. The course is filled with physical challenges and fun obstacles with the friendly animal residents of Chenoa Manor there to cheer you along the way as you race through the farm. All proceeds benefit Chenoa Manor!
- Team Red, White & Blue – Complimentary Classes 2x/month – March 2016 to Present
Erin Patterson and CrossFit CR10 are proud to host complimentary workouts twice a month for Team Red, White & Blue, an organization dedicated to enriching the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity. Classes feature beginner-friendly movements so no CrossFit experience is required and members of Team RWB, CoreTen Fitness and CrossFit CR10 are invited to take these classes free of charge!
Past Community Outreach Initiatives:
- Caesar Rodney Half Marathon – Benefiting the American Lung Association
- Delaware Burger Battle – Benefiting the Ministry Of Caring
- Delaware Downhill 5K – Benefiting Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Kelly’s Logan House John D. Kelly III Memorial 5K – Benefiting the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Halloween Hoopla 5K – Benefiting Kind to Kids
- Thanksgiving Day 5K – Benefiting the National MS Society
- Wilmington Grand Prix
- Wilmington Police 5K – Benefiting the Sarita Wright Lucas Foundation
- Accelerate Delaware
- Boys & Girls Club
- Children’s Heart Foundation
- City Theater Company
- Clif Abel Children’s Fund
- Concordia Preschool
- Exceptional Care For Children
- Faithful Friends Animal Society
- Friendship House
- Kenny Family Foundation
- Literacy Delaware
- Mom’s House
- Naamans Little League
- Relay For Life
- Serviam Girls Academy
- Wilmington Friends School